AGIS 7D 2-1 Alternating Air Mattress is an advanced, multi-functional micro-controller. It is programmed with a 7.0L linear compressor digital pump dynamic mattress overlay or replacement system. The digital pump has a precise digital pressure transducer which is able to reduce the power wattage once the pressure is reached. Hence, it is the quietest, power efficient, and has an extended lifetime pump. AGIS 7D 2-1 alternating air mattress alternates every other air cell during each alternating cycle. In each alternating cycle, 50 percent of the mattress is deflated and inflated, meaning that the body has only 50% support from the air cell. The digital pump has 20 minutes of static mode and alternate mode with selectable cycle time, auto-firm mode, and auto-detection mode. To ensure patient’s safety, the pump has an audio visual to indicate low pressure, power failure, or service alarms with an error code.
For the patient
- TrueCare Alternating enhances the comfort for the patient by fully re-inflating all sets of air cells before the next set of air cells deflates. This is according to the Invention Patent I 543733, August 1, 2016.
- It contains an Innovative iLAL(independent Low Air Loss), which effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of low air loss relief.
- It has an adjustable digital comfort control with optional auto-detection, providing the recommended pressure setting using software algorithms.
- It has a selectable 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes alternating cycle time with LED display and static mode for nursing procedure. It contains the industry standard of 20 minutes of static time to alternate revert features to ensure the patient safety.
- It contains Auto-Firm mode provides one-button inflation for patient transportation.
- It contains Audiovisual alarms(power failure, low pressure, and service alarm with error code).
- It is medical grade vapour permeable and spill resistance, with a fire retardant cover to keep the moisture away from patient’s skin. It contains two high quality “molded-tooth” zippers cover for easy replacement and laundry.
- It contains a dual-way “Quick-CPR”, which provides immediate mattress deflation in case of emergency – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
For the caregiver
- It contains a dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress inflation using our optional handheld inflator for quick setup – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- It has an automatic panel-lockout, which ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- It has a convenient Quick Couplings(CQC) connectors which eases up air cell replacement without any tool – Invention Patent I 574651 March 21, 2017.
- It has an elastic hanger brackets automatically adjust the hanger brackets width to fit with various size of footboard.
- Robust all-in-one hose pump connector.
- Modular designed pump and mattress allows easy maintenance.
- IEC60601-1:2012 and IEC60601-1-2:2014 certified. In additional IP21 tested to comply with IEC60601-1-11:2015 home healthcare environment standard.