AGIS 7D 3-1 Alternating Air Mattress is an advanced multi-functional micro-controller. It is programmed with a 7.0L linear compressor digital pump dynamic mattress overlay or replacement system. The digital pump has a precise digital pressure transducer which is able to reduce the power wattage once the pressure is reached. Therefore, it is the most quiet, power efficient, and has an extended lifetime pump. AGIS 7D 3-1 alternating air mattress alternates every other air cell during each alternating cycle. In each alternating cycle, 33 percent of the mattress is deflated and 66 percent is inflated. This means the body has more support by 66% as compared to AGIS 7D 2-1, which has only 50 percent of support. The digital pump has 20 minutes static mode, alternate mode with selectable cycle time, auto-firm mode, and auto-detection mode. To ensure patient’s safety, the pump has an audio visual to indicate low pressure, power failure, and service alarms with an error code.
For the patient
- TrueCare Alternating enhances the comfort for the patient by fully re-inflating all sets of air cells before the next set of air cells deflates– Invention Patent I 543733 August 1, 2016.
- Innovative iLAL(independent Low Air Loss) effectively reduces the moisture and skin heat on the support surface by periodically providing a high volume of low air loss relief.
- Adjustable digital comfort control with optional auto-detection, providing the recommended pressure setting using software algorithms.
- Selectable 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes alternating cycle time with LED display and static mode for nursing procedure. Follows industrial standards of a 20 minutes static mode to alternate revert feature to ensure patient safety.
- Auto-Firm mode provides one-button inflation for patient transportation.
- Audiovisual alarms(power failure, low pressure, and service alarm with error code).
- Medical grade vapour permeable and spill resistance with a fire retardant cover keeps the moisture away from patient’s skin. Two high quality molded-tooth zippers cover for easy replacement and laundry.
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress deflation in case of emergency – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
For the caregiver
- Dual-way “Quick-CPR” provides immediate mattress inflation using our optional handheld inflator for quick setup – USA patent 6,257,269 B1 May 3, 2000.
- Automatic panel-lockout ensures patient safety by locking the panel to prevent accidental setting changes.
- Convenient Quick Couplings(CQC) connectors ease up air cell replacement without any tool – Invention Patent I 574651 March 21, 2017.
- Elastic hanger brackets automatically adjust the hanger brackets width to fit with various size of footboard.
- Robust all-in-one hose pump connector.
- Modular designed pump and mattress allows easy maintenance.
- IEC60601-1:2012 and IEC60601-1-2:2014 certified. In additional IP21 tested to comply with IEC60601-1-11:2015 home healthcare environment standard.