2018 The The US EPA have approved Klorkleen 2 (71847-7), the first hospital grade disinfectant product to be effective against biofilms
What is Klorkleen?
Klorkleen combines a detergent and antimicrobial coating disinfectant in each tablet making it a multi-purpose cleaning and disinfectant tablets. It does 2 essential job in one tablet – powerful disinfectant and thorough cleaning. Klorkleen kills germs fast and washes thoroughly. Surfaces and utensils are left clean and safe.
What is Klorkleen used for?
- High, intermediate and low level environmental surface disinfection.
- Washing and cleaning surfaces.
- Klorkleen is specially formulated to give safe and easy-to-prepare cleaning and disinfecting solutions, with broad spectrum activity against micro-organisms including:
- Bacteria: Escherichia spp, Campylobacter, C. difficile, E. Coli 0157, Enterococcus, Leptospira, Listeria, M.R.S.A. , Pseudomonas spp, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus.
- Mycobacteria: Tuberculosis
- Fungi: Aspergillus, Candida and others,
- Spores: Clostridium Difficile, Bacillus
- Viruses: Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Herpes, Poliomyelitis, SARS coronavirus, Bird Flus, H1N1 (Swine Flu)
Where is Klorkleen used?
- Klorkleen can be used in a wide range of areas including high level hospital and clinic disinfection (Operating Theaters and general wards)
- Catering outlets such as hotels, bars, restaurants, canteens
- Klorkleen kills Salmonella, E Coli and Listeria – kills germs lurking in the kitchen on tables and floors.
- Commercial and industrial properties
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in food and drink processing plants, factories, offices and institutions of all kinds such as gyms, sports clubss etc.
- Klorkleen kills germs fast, and washes thoroughly
- There is no need to measure, pour out or mix liquids. JUST drop a Klorkleen tablets in water and it dissolves fast to give the correct solutions. The disinfectant spray can be used to disinfect surfaces used in food processing industries.
- Tablets don’t leak, spill or splash
- Tablets are light and safe to handle.
- Compact and uses little sace
- With just 1 tub of Klorkleen, 150 buckets of powerful cleaning and disinfectant solution is achieved.
- Klorkleen will not stain or leave residue on high gloss floors.
- It is effective against Biofilm
- US EPA registered tablet size
SAVING LIVES, ENSURING SUSTAINABILITY
About Medentech – Nearly all international NGOs use Aquatabs to purify water, to save lives wherever disease or infection breaks out. In addition, millions of people use Aquatabs every day to make contaminated water safe to drink.
Medentech’s production and distribution is focused in four areas: water purification and disinfection, healthcare, infection control in animals, and specialised products.
Medentech is an especially trusted partner in hospital hygiene. With its esteer Pharma brand, Medentech offers a full range of approved detergents and disinfectants for the critical hygiene needs of hospitals, medical offices, and laboratories. Our core products focus on
- hand and skin disinfection
- medical instrument disinfection
- surface cleaning in the medical field and high touch point
Please visit https://disinfectant.sg/ for more information.
AGIS Medical – Authorised Distributor for Kersia-Medentech Disinfectant products in Singapore. Medentech antimicrobial coating disinfectant is one of leading manufacturer for disinfectant in the world.